[Coco] Converting from coco 1 / 2 artifact graphics to color coco 3

David Roper dave at ebonhost.com
Sun Mar 18 05:03:59 EDT 2007

Hi all,

What's normally involved in converting a game that runs using artifact
graphics for coco 1 / 2 into a game that runs using 16-color coco 3
graphics modes? I've seen it done with a few games, and I'm curious as
to what the process would involve.

There's quite a few interesting games out there that run in fake-colour
mode, and such colour modes aren't available here in Australia (due to
using the PAL system).. all we get is muddy grey and some freaky pinks
and greens occasionally :)

Anyone actually done such a conversion?
--

Kind Regards,

David Roper

*My Graphic Garden / Ebonhost*
*website:* www.mygraphicgarden.com.au
*phone:* (02) 4268 5934
*fax:* (02) 4268 6456
*mail:* po box 624 thirroul, nsw 2515
*email:* dave at ebonhost.com
*Legal: The information contained in this email communication, and any
attachments, is confidential.
Please don't distribute, copy or quote. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify
customerservice at mygraphicgarden.com.au immediately.*