[Coco] deluxe joystick

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Wed Mar 14 14:16:35 EDT 2007

I've been cleaning up the spare room in the house and keep coming
across CoCo stuff I didn't know I had.  I've got boxes and boxes of
electronic gadgets and PC rummage that I thought I had weeded out the
CoCo stuff from, but apparently not.

I found a nice spare deluxe CoCo joystick if somebody wants to play
games in style.  I'll take the best offer until late this evening.

I also have an EPROM burner card/cartridge board but no power supply
for it.  I used to burn many EPROMs with the board and if nobody
makes an offer for that, I'll probably tuck it away for a rainy day
project.  It's the Disto MPROM card and I have a floppy for it as
well, I think a 5.25 and a 3.5 I backed it up to.

--
Roger Taylor