[Coco] Need help convincing unusual ebayer that I'm not a scammer

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sat Mar 10 16:39:24 EST 2007

I know this might not be the place for this (actually it affects my
CoCo3.com business accout at PayPal), but I just made a personal
non-CoCo/non-CoCo3.com sale a few days ago to an ebay member who
immediately started writing impatient e-mails, then followed up 2
short days later with a PayPal dispute.  He admitted in his dispute
that he realizes he probably issued the dispute too early, but
because I hadn't written him back in time that he feels I was scamming him.

His item was already shipped but he hasn't gotten it yet.  I was
outraged and I'm still trying to convince him that I'm for real and
that he should just be patient and wait until Monday or so for his
item to arrive, but he has refused to close the dispute.  Talk about
problem buyers!  I guess we all get them.

I've written him several aggressive e-mails demanding that he come to
his senses and reverse the dispute, but he appears to be in pouty-lip mode.

So be careful when buying or selling to jemyers1,
jemyers1 at yahoo.com.  That's --> jemyers1 at yahoo.com   :)

--
Roger Taylor