[Coco] Dragon 32 question

John T Chasteen johnchasteen.2 at juno.com
Sat Jun 30 20:32:30 EDT 2007

Steve
I don't know either. I do have a dragon interface module to excess floppy
drives.
I bought mine from a chap in England.
Bob (down under) suggested you compare the interface leads to determine
the possibility of letting white smoke leave either the Dragon or the
floppy drive interface unit.
 you can subscribe to this Dragon LIST.