[Coco] ot tandy computers

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Fri Jun 29 15:20:45 EDT 2007

Where are you geographically?  I can use some T2k equipment to fill that big gaping hole in my Tandy non-PC-compatible collection.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

The reason folks don't think of installing Windows as a painful experience is roughly the same reason men don't think of childbirth as a painful experience.      Mike, http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/03/30/letters_3003/

From: "Dave Poitras" <dave at cococentral.org>