[Coco] World of Eamon for CoCo?

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Thu Jun 28 23:56:30 EDT 2007

Derek wrote:
> I was on an Atari ST web site (Yes blasphemy I know but I got an Mega ST 2, HD, Monitor, Keyboard & Mouse for $10 at my local thrift shop 2 weeks ago so I have been playing with it.)

I want to visit your thrift shop!  I've always wanted an ST to round out
my collection.

But I had a proud moment last year at my local thrift shop when my then
three year old Henry said "There's a computer for you, daddy!" and
pointed right at a CoCo 2 with a pair of joysticks and a box of
cartridge games, most of which I didn't already have.  Needless to say,
I paid the whopping $3.99.  It was worth it for "Demon Attack" alone.
At the same place I once found a 128K CoCo 3 (with no accessories).
Still haven't found my $10 ST though.

JCE