[Coco] File size from Disk Basic

theother_bob theother_bob at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 21:48:21 EDT 2007

--- Bob Devries <devries.bob at gmail.com> wrote:

> Wow, Bob, my name up in lights!! Just what I always dreamed of! hehehe.
>
> Seriously though, I have never seen your Color FOG programme. Is it
> available somewhere?

Of course... on my webpage... http://www.geocities.com/theother_bob
You will see an animated gif made from screen caps of the actual program. Click
that gif image to get to the program download and info page. There's an
instruction document and a "Color FOG Unravelled" doc that I maintain in place
of comments... I couldn't afford to waste ANY program space.
There are versions for stock RSDOS (floppies only) and for RGB/HDB-DOS
(floppies and/or HDD). Perhaps you overlooked it because it's for Basic only? I
just always wanted an easier way to view my directories than typing DIR and
hitting Shift+@ fast enough but not too fast. That and making a simple typo
during a copy command used to really drive me NUTS !

Cheers,
Bob