[Coco] File size from Disk Basic

theother_bob theother_bob at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 19:26:56 EDT 2007

Cool... well *IF* I do another update to Color FOG I plan to incorporate it and your name will appear in the "liner notes". I have been gathering little routines like this and the one on OS-9 disk types for potential use in a future release. Anything to add a little functionality and/or ease of use. Any future version will require *major* rework of my code though. I have to break it into smaller modules as I have already exceeded memory limits to allow full functionality... try making a floppy with 60+ files on it and then select 20 of those files to copy to another disk. Just be careful which disks you try that with. ;-) Actually not much danger of a corrupted disk, but still, be careful.

Cheers,
Bob