[Coco] Ebay CoCo-Police Report

David J. Cooper david at marmotking.com
Wed Jun 27 10:41:49 EDT 2007

I just bid $90 on a TRS-80 Model 100 that sold for nearly $8000.  I can't
tell if it was a joke or what?  It has left me with feelings of inadequacy.
I'd assume that everyone and their brother is now going to be pulling their
Model 100's out of the closet, dusting them off and trying to sell them.
Perhaps there will be bargains to be had in the immediate future...