[Coco] [Color Computer] X10 driver

Merv Curley mervc at eol.ca
Mon Jun 25 16:48:44 EDT 2007

On Sunday 24 June 2007 12:18, Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Sunday 24 June 2007, George's Coco Address wrote:

Nope Gene, it is a RS unit and came with software for a Coco2. There is an AC
power supply and a 9 V. battery. It connected to the cassette port. There are
switches for turning on and off 4 - x10 modules.  Just how similar the
hardware is to a cm-11 I don't know. The Coco had to be left running as I
recall.  The software was not very impressive, to me anyway.

  I also have an earlier model [ 26-1182 ] for the Coco 1 which was described
in some very early Rainbows. The article described how to send X10 signals
using assembly language [?].

I think George  should just forget about it or use it as intended with a Coco
2.

Cheers

--
Merv Curley