[Coco] OT: Choice of ISPs was RE: Some pointless ranting

Nuxie at aol.com Nuxie at aol.com
Mon Jun 25 16:18:18 EDT 2007

In a message dated 6/25/2007 3:05:59 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
mannslists at invigorated.org writes:

By
> the way mister Mannequin how come i never see you online much  anymore? How

> are those wonderfull kids of yours and your wife?

It's hard to be online much anymore. :) The family is doing well.  We've
just moved in to a house out here in wonderfully cloudy and chilly
Northeast Scotland. Kids and wife love it, and it just became a home to
me on Wednesday when the DSL was connected. ;)

How's your's? Still  active and going strong? Still learning the  CoCo?

-M.

yeap mine are doing great. The newsletter is getting stronger etc. Jake is
still running BMX races and won his first national this weekend. Hubby is still
 working and bringing home the bacon etc.  Jake now has his own coco2 setup
but hasn't messed with it yet. I am still shipping things to coco nuts in need
 of things.

well see ya around!

Mary