[Coco] One-liners coming through!

Brian Blake random_rodder at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 15:40:43 EDT 2007

George,

I just typed in my results from the Vcc emulator, 81E+38, into a Yahoo search bar and it came back with the actual number it represents. Correct or not, I flew with it since there was no way I was going to try and do the conversion myself, and I didn;t have a real CoCo3 to test it. The emulator overflowed at the 81E+38.

Brian