[Coco] OT: Choice of ISPs was RE: Some pointless ranting

Nuxie at aol.com Nuxie at aol.com
Sun Jun 24 22:54:07 EDT 2007

In a message dated 6/23/2007 8:45:31 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
jimcox at miba51.com writes:

It all  makes me happy except the line below from your
>email:

>>at http://www.aol.com.
>
> YEEEERRRG! :)
>
> -M.

HaHa yeap but i like Aol's report cards of what jake does online and also
that it is freeeeeee! I know I know every time i call to cancel they offer me
another free month..........I can't help myself! I am shameless at times.   By
the way mister Mannequin how come i never see you online much anymore? How
are those wonderfull kids of yours and your wife?

Mary