[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Ira's Archive (trs-80.com) Available For Download

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 01:11:20 EDT 2007

On 6/22/07, Derek <dml_68 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> As a side note I have added about 100 MB of TRS-80 CoCo archives on
> your FTP I think it was put in the Download 4 folder. This is TRS-80
> Color Computer files not on IRA's archive for those who may be
> interested. I will be adding more soon if it's ok.

Yes this is certainly ok and is greatly encouraged, thank you and thanks to
anyone else who contributes to my server. Remember, this server is not for
the benefit of me...in fact all it does is make my internet connection
slower, rather it is for the pure benefit of the vintage computing community
and is done out of the kindness of my heart for this community and as such
it is my hope that people will realize this and stop being so hostile
towards my good intentions :)