[Coco] [Color Computer] Ira's Archive (trs-80.com) Available For Download

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 01:07:42 EDT 2007

On 6/22/07, Gene Heskett <gene.heskett at verizon.net> wrote:

> On Friday 22 June 2007, Derek wrote:
> >I am at a loss on a couple of points here. From what you message says
> >you think it's ok to get the files from IRA's site but not ok for
> >someone to distribute the EXACT same files in a different way? I could
> >see you being angry if hex_gmail was trying to sell the archives but
> >he isn't.
>
> Do an ebay search for hex-star.

my username on ebay was hexstar (no - in the name, if there is a hex-star
that isn't me), it is now hex_gmail on ebay. I have a clean 100% feedback
record on ebay (except for a few misunderstandings but the mutual withdrawls
show that it was all resolved in due time)

As for my history elsewhere...I seem to be a magnet for bad luck, trying to
help and ending up causing something I never meant to like this exact case.
I try to help and somehow people find a way to turn my good intentions
against me...it never ceases to amaze me how my good intentions always
fail... :( Please do not judge me by my past, for every mistake I make I
learn and avoid my past mistake (cleaning up and properly quoting my emails
on lists like this would be one such example), so please be kind to me...I
don't bite :)