[Coco] [Color Computer] Ira's Archive (trs-80.com) Not Available For Download from me anymore

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Fri Jun 22 14:16:30 EDT 2007

On Friday 22 June 2007, Rod Barnhart wrote:
>On 6/22/07, Derek <dml_68 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> I have stopped seeding the torrents. Too much BS and complaining. It
>> is making this hobby that I enjoy stressful. I wanted to share to give
>> back to the TRS-80 community but it seems like all my efforts have
>> done is to cause an uproar and stress.
>>
>> If other choose to share thats up to them but as for me I will not
>> allow my attempt to preserve and share to ruin one of the hobbies that
>> I love.
>>
>> I have deleted the torrent files from the file section here.
>>
>> Derek
>
>If you have permission from Ira for the torrent, that's an entirely
>different issue. I was under impression that hex-star asked for, and
>was denied, permission to redistribute the archive. If you've asked
>for, and been given, permission to do so, then I doubt any one of us
>has a problem with it.

Given that you do have permission, I certainly don't have a problem with it.
I would like to see you put it back up as I don't have a copy either.  I'm
fam with torrents, ktorrent is currently seeding the F7 dvd, and both the cd
and dvd for the latest mandriva from here.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)