[Coco] [Color Computer] Ira's Archive (trs-80.com) Available For Download

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 13:25:29 EDT 2007

Couple of points of clarification.

When I saw that Ira had removed the files from his site I asked Ira's
permission to share the DVD's  and when it was granted I created the
initial torrent. Hex Star downloaded the torrent and then posted it on
his KDX server.

As far as I can tell the KDX clinet is free to use. I have been
uploading & downloading without having to pay any user fee or any
adware,spyware type activity from the client software.

What would hearing from Ira do? He compiled the files but he is not
the owner of them. I believe he wants to be left alone about this
whole thing.

I can see why Ira took down the files now. All this bullshit when all
I was trying to do was make sure that the TRS-80 archives were
preserved and tried to get them to as many people who wanted them as
possible.

<http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode17/usc_sec_17_00000106----000-.html>