[Coco] [Color Computer] Ira's Archive (trs-80.com) Available For Download

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Fri Jun 22 10:00:52 EDT 2007

In a message dated 6/22/07 9:39:02 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dml_68 at yahoo.com writes:

>If you took a moment to look at all the archives he offerers
>on  his ftp not just the TRS-80 stuff you would see his intentions are
>to  preserve and share vintage computer software files. I for one  am
>grateful.

What he should have done was provide a link to Ira's site.
Not obtain and upload an exact copy of Ira's work.

That's right,  it took work to put his site together and it
took money to maintain the site.  I know because I
sent him a contribution to help him maintain it.

So if he AND the authors of the material on his site
don't want it reproduced elsewhere then that
should be respected elsewhere.

Ira and Gene are totally justified in there "Cease and
Desist order" and I for one wonder how much money
we would have if we took up a collection for a lawyer
to set it striaght.  I would contribute to that too.

Roy