[Coco] [Color Computer] Ira's Archive (trs-80.com) Available For Download

Rod Barnhart rod.barnhart at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 07:43:14 EDT 2007

What this person has done is clearly unethical. Yeah, we'd all (those who
don't already have it) would love a copy of Ira's archive. But I, for one,
would rather wait to get it when Ira puts it back online or otherwise makes
it available again. He denied permission to this person, being upset at the
ebay auctions (are we sure this person and the ebayer aren't the same?), so
does anyone think this is going to help Ira decide to put everything back up
sooner? Thanks for making things worse for the rest of us :(

--
Rod Barnhart aka Wintermute (http://www.nitemarecafe.com)