[Coco] MPI problem or ...???

Brian Blake random_rodder at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 22:39:59 EDT 2007

John,

Yes I do.

Not having a service manual for this paricular unit I am currently thinking one of the IC's is bad, just had not gotten the scope out to look at any of the outputs. Just don't know where to start looking at this moment...

George,

Again, I haven't actually got the scope out to look, but, the DMM isn't picking up anything greater than .001vac. I'm not thinking that's enough to cause these problems, but, again, I've only recently got back to CoCoing...

Thanks guys, keep the good info coming!!!!

Brian  (<- not an expert ;) )