[Coco] Can anyone please send me the latest copy of Ira Goldklang's archi...

mike delyea mdelyea at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 13:00:39 EDT 2007

Hey, as a member of the sitting community I resent the implication that I
would take someone's couch (or chesterfield as we say up here) without their
permission.  While its true I only have a small collection of chairs right
now and would relish the opportunity to get my hands on a couch/chesterfield
and indeed, would allow other members of the sitting community access to
said couch/chesterfield, I certainly would not go into someone's house and
sit on theirs without asking first.