[Coco] Can anyone please send me the latest copy of IraGoldklang's archi...

Nuxie at aol.com Nuxie at aol.com
Sat Jun 9 00:20:30 EDT 2007

In a message dated 6/8/2007 6:39:14 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
devries.bob at gmail.com writes:

Hex  Star,

It is my opinion that if Ira has pulled the files from his  website for
whatever reason, and denied access to those files, then we are  morally
obligated to accept his decision and live with it, and not try to  circumvent
his actions.

--
Regards, Bob Devries, Dalby,  Queensland, Australia

Yea Hex dear,

I think you are "beating a dead horse" and it is time to just give up on  it.

Mary