[Coco] [Color Computer] TRS-80.com Archive Avaliable via Torrent

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Fri Jun 8 19:40:26 EDT 2007

If the files were just recently put up, then they were not
inactive.  It could be that the list owner took them down.

I commented about this earlier.  Since I am just an
assistant moderator, I did not touch the files.  If Neil
took them down, then he should let the list(s) know so
that this is not repeated.  I do believe that these files
may have been in violation of Yahoo TOS.

Jim