[Coco] [From:Jon Garber]Can anyone please send me the latest copy of Ira ...

Manney mannslists at invigorated.org
Fri Jun 8 15:20:09 EDT 2007

Roger Merchberger wrote:

>>>  There are times when it is questionable, like in a case where
>>> someone is really showing something valuable off.
>
> Why should that be "questionable?" That's just like saying the little
> hottie dressing in a miniskirt, high heels & skimpy v-cut blouse "was
> asking for it." I just don't see it.

I understand your point, but there are some times when it's just plain
stupid to go walking around with tons of valuable 'bling' in to an area
they know to be bad for theft. (Or a thieves annual convention ;) ) One
could say that although they weren't 'asking for it', they could be
considered partially responsible because of they knew what they were
doing and took the risk anyway. An extreme case, yes, but one that
demonstrates my point for now. :)

But once again, I'm going off topic... I *really* need to stop this. :)

-M.