[Coco] The next issue of CoConutz! E-zine

Roger Merchberger zmerch-coco at 30below.com
Fri Jun 8 10:45:22 EDT 2007

Rumor has it that Steve Bjork may have mentioned these words:
>Hi Mary,
>
>It time to talk about the next issue of the E-zine....
>
>In the creation of the last issue, there are a few things that we could to
>improve for better quality and speed up the production...
>    * The submission of the article should be in basic text, MS word, Word
> Perfect or PDF formats.  (All standard formats)

ODF? That's "Open Document Format" and is what is used by OpenOffice. If
not, it'll save as a MSWord anyway, so it's all good... ;-)

>    * We like to do a pull lines every page or two.  Please note any good
> pull lines with [ ] around the text.

Altho I was a typesetter for 3 years, I did mainly brochures & business
cards -- not books. Whazza "pull line?"

>    * Listings should be submitted in basic text format only.

As a separate .txt file? If so, any preference on line endings?
(DOS/Linux/Mac -- altho now Mac might be same as Linux, as it's BSD
Based...) Weren't Mac & CoCo line endings the same?

I have a text program called GWEdit that I use instead of Notepad that
automatically lets you choose which line endings you

Anywho, just some dome questions from a guy whose village is still looking
for their idiot... ;-)

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger  --  SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers
zmerch at 30below.com

Hi! I am a .signature virus.  Copy me into your .signature to join in!