[Coco] Good News From Schaumburg Illinois

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Sun Jun 3 22:39:57 EDT 2007

John,

What you want to do is get a card reader to usb converter. Most of them
will allow you to connect most memory cards to your computer via usb.
It shouldn't be difficult to get one for ~$20. When you use dd to back
the card up. What you get is an image of the data on the card. You can't
access the files in the image from linux. What you can do is reload the
image onto a CF card if something happens to the data on the card or the
card goes bad.

Frank