[Coco] Good News From Schaumburg Illinois

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Sat Jun 2 12:38:36 EDT 2007

John,

I think that you're going to have a lot of fun with your new setup!!
If you're running linux I would suggest that the first thing you do
is plug the CF card into a card reader attached to your linux box and
use "dd" to make a backup image of the data on the card. I'm sure there's
an equivilant program for windows but I don't know what it is!

Frank