[Coco] CLIB Docs & C Project

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 18:38:14 EDT 2007

You're in luck, Dean.

Here it is:
SKIPWD(3C)        Kreider OS-9 C Library        SKIPWD(3C)

NAME
    skipwd - Skips non-blank characters in a string

SYNOPSIS

    char *skipwd(s)
    char *s

DESCRIPTION

    SKIPWD skips over all characters that are not a spaces
    (0x20) or tab (0x09) in a string and returns an updated
    pointer to the next character.

    Since the function returns a pointer, is must be declared
    prior to calling as type CHAR function.

SAMPLE

    Before entering, the pointer is positioned as:

        Now    is    the    time
        ^
    skipwd("Now    is    the    time")

    returns the pointer as:

    Now    is    the    time
        ^

SEE ALSO
    skipbl()

I typed that from my printed docs, complete with spelling errors; couldn't
find the disk file :(

You should probably test the example, too. It doesn't look right to me.

Hope it helps

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.