[Coco] Australian Rainbow Magazine

Dean Leiber adit at 1stconnect.com
Fri Jun 1 18:12:26 EDT 2007

On Jun 1, 2007, at 8:37 AM, Bob Devries wrote:

> As far as I know there was never any British magazine for the Coco.
> I don't know if there was one for the Dragon. I guess Phill Harvey-
> Smith would be able to tell you that.

I don't believe there was CoCo magazine in Britain, but DragonUser
was the main magazine for the Dragon Computer and ran from May 83 til
Jan 89.  There was also Stoppress (5 issues, newletter type) and
DragonWorld (3 issues, magazine type) put out by the makers of the
Dragon.  DragonWorld stopped after 3 issues probably because of
severe financial problems by the manufacturer.  All of these
magazines are already in digital format, so your scanners are safe!
There were a few newsletters by local UG's (I saw them mentioned in
DragonUser/Dragon web sites) but I haven't been able to scare up any
copies of those.

Dean