[Coco] [Color Computer] The CoCo is alive!!?! Who knew?

diegoba at adinet.com.uy diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Fri Jun 1 15:08:11 EDT 2007

First... welcome back!

There are a few sites that you should visit. www.coco3.com has an extensive
list of links, but I think that in the last update, an slightly out-of-date
list found it's way to the site (Roger?)

To create real coco disk, I use an old PC with DOS/Win98 and a 5 1/4 drive,
and the programs DISKINI.EXE and RETRIEVE.EXE from http://www.vavasour.
ca/jeff/trs80.html
Most of the times, just type DISKINI B: MYDISK.DSK is enough to recreate the
disk in the image file MYDISK to the disk in drive B.
If you want to buy original CoCo soft, ebay is a very good starting point, and
will let you get an idea of how much would be a fair price.

Diego