[Coco] World of Eamon for CoCo?

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 19:37:59 EDT 2007

I was on an Atari ST web site (Yes blasphemy I know but I got an Mega ST 2, HD, Monitor, Keyboard & Mouse for $10 at my local thrift shop 2 weeks ago so I have been playing with it.)

Anyhow I saw that the adventure game World of Eamon was published for the ST by Michtron Software who also made software for the coco and I was wondering if anyone knows if the World of Eamon and adventure modules was ever published for the Coco. I know there were ports for the Atari ST, Apple II, IBM and C-64. The Apple II had 200+ add on modules you could play.

Thank you

Derek