[Coco] One-liners coming through! - WAS: bye

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 08:32:59 EDT 2007

On 6/24/07, David Roper <dave at ebonhost.com> wrote:

> Rather than just quietly unsubscribe and have others wonder where I've
> gone, I thought I'd post an "I'm off" message
>
> The list has degenerated beyond all belief, and my time is currently too
> precious to spend it reading the ranting and mudslinging that's filling
> my inbox at the moment.
>
> I wish you all well for the future
>
> For those awaiting the return of cocodownunder - "I'll get there", and
> no doubt Briza or Bob will let you all know once it's available again
>
> Regards,
> David Roper

This has probably been done to the death before, just whipped up the
Mocha Java emulator and typed away... the beauty of being able to do
so without loading DLLs and compiler libraries et al. Total
development time: 2 minutes. Can't beat that! ;-)

Let's see if the ball starts rolling with this one:

0 I=0:J=1:PRINTI;J;:FORZ=1TO1:S=
I+J:PRINTS;:I=J:J=S:Z=0:NEXTZ
'FIBONACCI SERIES

-=[ Rogelio ]=-