[Coco] [Color Computer] Ira's Archive (trs-80.com) Not Available For Download from me anymore

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 13:33:06 EDT 2007

I have stopped seeding the torrents. Too much BS and complaining. It
is making this hobby that I enjoy stressful. I wanted to share to give
back to the TRS-80 community but it seems like all my efforts have
done is to cause an uproar and stress.

If other choose to share thats up to them but as for me I will not
allow my attempt to preserve and share to ruin one of the hobbies that
I love.

I have deleted the torrent files from the file section here.

Derek