[Coco] [Color Computer] Ira's Archive (trs-80.com) Available For Download

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 01:25:03 EDT 2007

Hello, I have collected a good amount of Ira's archive (and am actively
working on collecting what parts of his archive I still don't have) and am
putting it online for everyone to enjoy. There is no bandwidth limit, server
access is free and the server is up 24/7. To login to my server you need to
use the KDX client (for more information on KDX including client download
links go here: http://www.haxial.com/products/kdx/) with the following
information:

Address: kdxvcfa.dyndns.ws
Username: none
Password: none

The location of what I have of the archive can be found at Downloads
4>TRS-80 (and most importantly Downloads 4>TRS-80>more trs80>more
trs80>trs-80 archives).

Enjoy!

P.S. If you have things of his archive that I'm missing contributions are
always welcome in the Uploads folder :)