[Coco] Can anyone please send me the latest copy of Ira Goldklang's archi...

Nuxie at aol.com Nuxie at aol.com
Fri Jun 8 19:26:14 EDT 2007

In a message dated 6/8/2007 5:20:16 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
hexstar at gmail.com writes:

I and  everyone else would love to get the files and dvds through Ira but
when Ira  himself prevents us from being able to do so we have to seek  out
alternative sources for the stuff and that's what I'm doing. I'm  going
through all the possible sources whether it be from a person to  person
transaction, a eBay transaction, or a internet download I don't  care, I just
want to get ahold of the archive for the vintage computing  community. :)

They were already available to the community on his site.......
now they are not........

:)