[Coco] [From:Jon Garber]Can anyone please send me the latest copy of Ira ...

Nuxie at aol.com Nuxie at aol.com
Fri Jun 8 01:00:56 EDT 2007

In a message dated 6/7/2007 3:25:48 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
hexstar at gmail.com writes:

On  6/7/07, mike delyea <mdelyea at gmail.com> wrote:
> Have you tried  emailing Ira
>
> http://www.trs-80.com/

Yes I  have, and got no response via email. I then called Ira (the
whois info  appears to be his true info):

registrant-firstname:  Ira
registrant-lastname: Goldklang
registrant-street1: 608 North La  Jolla Avenue
registrant-pcode: 90048
registrant-state:  CA
registrant-city: Los Angeles
registrant-ccode:  US
registrant-phone: +1.3237829176

and he blatently told me that he  is still quite upset about that
person taking his dvd set and turning  around and selling his dvd set
for a profit on ebay and as such was not  willing to send me a copy of
the dvd set.

As such would someone else  be so kind as to send me a copy of the dvd
set please? I am willing to pay  up to $45 for the dvd set and can pay
promptly via PayPal or any other  online payment system, thanks! :)

--
Coco mailing  list
Coco at maltedmedia.com

I think it will take a while for Ira to get over this ordeal. Maybee it is
best to wait a while. Trust has been broken and that is hard to earn.  I do
not think it is a matter of money dear, but a matter of trust. While you may
have not been the culprit, whomever did this has now made us all pay the price
of a free download.

best of luck

Mary