[Coco] Looking for a home: JDR ISA Proto Board

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Sun Jun 3 19:27:57 EDT 2007

I am trying to clear out a bunch of surplus stuff so I can
focus on priorities like the CoCo.

While in the process of tossing a lot of old ISA based
cards, I came across an ISA based JDR Proto Board, with
about an 8" inch long prototyping area.  It has a
parrallel port output.

If you want it, it's yours for the cost of shipping.  I am
going to the PC recycling place next Saturday, so you have
until then to get it from me.

Also, if you want any old PC ISA bus Modems, Video Cards,
etc, hit me up now, otherwise most if it will be gone by
next Saturday.

I hate to toss this stuff, but it is not of any use to me
right now.  I have had to make some tough decisions with
what I am keeping and tossing, so I can move forward with
my  projects.

Jim
Bellevue, WA.