[Coco] Hard Drive Partition

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Sun Jun 3 00:58:39 EDT 2007

Mark,

Thanks for the kind words. Unfortunatly a lot of the complexity
comes from limitations built into the coco. When the coco was first
designed I don't think that the RS engineers were able to anticipate
things like drivewire and the superide interface using a CF card
as a harddrive!!

As far as me learning how to walk the walk and talk the talk a lot
of that has to do with the quality of cloud-9 products, the documentation
you provide and the willingness of you and Boisy to patiently help
a newbe like myself.

Frank