[Coco] Australian Rainbow Magazine

Leon Howell puritan_2076 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 1 11:21:47 EDT 2007

> I am currently uploading some issues of Australian Rainbow. Dec/Jan 84/85,
> Feb 85, Mar 85, Apr 85, May 85 and Jun 85. All are in PDF format at
> http://cocodownunder.com/uploads/

Very interesting. I have the U.S. June '85. Some of the articles are the same,
most different. There are ads for many of the same products, but they are
mostly different ads.

Would it have been possible, back in the good old days, to subscribe to both
the U.S. and Austrailian versions?

Was there a British Rainbow?

> Time to let my scanner cool down :P

Do't let it get too cold. Do you have any of the 1989-199? or the very early
(1982-3) issues?

Now where am I supposed to get enough ink for this?