[Coco] What happened to coco3.com?

Rod Barnhart rod.barnhart at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 15:52:27 EDT 2007

On 7/31/07, Hex Star <hexstar at gmail.com> wrote:
> The traceroute I did does differ from other's that can access the site:
>
> http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/tracert.ch?ip=coco3.com
>
> Perhaps someone who can access the site can confirm this? It seems like the
> opendns server's are caching an old dns entry for this site causing the 403
> error....

It may differ, but if it ends at the same location, DNS isn't an
issue. Like Darren said, 403 is a "Forbidden" message, not a "Not
Found" message. If you are indeed forbidden, I'd suggest going to
private email to resolve the issue.

FYI, I also use OpenDNS, which points me to the same IP address (via a
different route, as I have several full T-1s from AT&T), and it is
fine on my end.

--
Rod Barnhart aka Wintermute (http://www.nitemarecafe.com)