[Coco] What happened to coco3.com?

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 15:33:11 EDT 2007

On 7/31/07, Darren A. <darccml at hotmail.com> wrote:

> >From: "Hex Star" <hexstar at gmail.com>
> >
> >All I get now is a 403 error :(
> >
> >--
>
> I don't have any problems.  403 is a "Forbidden" error; perhaps you've
> been
> banned?

I'm wondering that as well although I don't know why it would happen all of
a suddenly...

My guess is that either my ISP's dhcp server leased me a previously banned
IP or the IP range itself happens to be banned for some reason...I do not
know why though, banning a dynamic IP range is not good practice because it
doesn't just ban the one person but many other users as well who use a ISP
that serves IP's from the same range, sadly people seem to do this
anyways...