[Coco] Nitros9 high speed mode

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Mon Jul 30 16:59:08 EDT 2007

I don't remember the how, I do remember that OS-9 Level 2 simply operated in
the "high speed" mode.  Since it was written that way it had little need to
slow down and when it did it did so and back without user intervention.

There is a hardware add-on you can build to show the high speed mode using a
two color LED.  I built one and it was boringly steady.

Bruce W.