[Coco] DECB Manual - I shot myself in the foot!

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Sat Jul 28 23:17:06 EDT 2007

Never mind.  I had a brain fart and misunderstood some
friends and thought there was a title called "Going Ahead
with Disk Extended Color Basic"

I already have the "Color Computer Disk System - Owners
Manual & Programming Guide"  As a matter of fact I have
several spares (still) if anyone is interested.

Jim