[Coco] commodore 1080 monitor

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Thu Jul 26 19:00:31 EDT 2007

I remember doing the SAME thing years ago - CM-8 on an Amiga 500.
I had to create something with a chip or two in the middle, to use the CM-8 on the
A500.

the 1084S should be the same, except I think a couple of the pins also carry the sound?
Don;t remember now if the DB23 on the amiga side also included sound, or if it was the standard
RCA's out of the Amiga into the 1084S.

Tony