[Coco] BBS's for the CoCo.

Rod Barnhart rod.barnhart at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 12:37:08 EDT 2007

On 7/26/07, Richard Ivey <rrivey at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am watching a modem for my CoCo on ebay.  Now, in this day of basically free long distance as part of a monthly package, does anyone run an Old School BBS?  If there were some, I would get this modem and relive some glory days of 2400 baud goodness.  If not, I wouldn't see the point.

Ironically, I've been considering setting up an old-school CoCo BBS.
But I was considering putting the CoCo online via telnet instead of
dialup, so it's not exactly what you're asking for. But I was
wondering what BBS software for the CoCo people here would recommend
setting up?

--
Rod Barnhart aka Wintermute (http://www.nitemarecafe.com)