[Coco] CoCo 3 FPGA?

Leonard leonard23 at verizon.net
Wed Jul 25 21:23:52 EDT 2007

Ok...I'll admit my ignorance, but I can over come it with questions?  What's
an FPGA and what will that mean for the hobbyist?  I think an FPGA is a CoCo
on a chip?  Does that mean its more of an emulation then actual hardware?
Would this mean a CoCo that can run SVGA?

Would this chip be for sale?

Leonard