[Coco] CoCo-Coding: DECB

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Wed Jul 25 17:53:43 EDT 2007

I've thought for years that kids are missing out on a lot
of fun by not haveing a computer that they could Grok. Back
when the Coco was king people could grok their computers and
it was a lot of fun.

Even though I put my current computer together from scratch
I have no idea of how the disk controllers work, how the pci bus
works, etc. I don't have any hard evidence to support this but I'll
bet the kids that use vintage computers and learn how they work
early on do better with "modern" computers later in life.

Frank