[Coco] Fedora Core 6 on a M305CRV Gateway laptop

Brian Blake random_rodder at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 24 09:07:36 EDT 2007

Roger,

I don't have the websites in front of me, but, there are a few 'nix forums that have walk thru instructions on getting the Belkin USB wireless dongles to work with 'nixes using the ndiswrapper and the Windows drivers. I've done this very successfully with Mandriva 2007. The Debian variants were more resisant to the Windows drivers. I have not yet tried Fedora 6. Just do a Google search for 'using Belkin wireless USB in xxxx' (whatever distro you are using).

This link may help:

http://www.wlanfr.net/contenus.php?id=182

Brian