[Coco] OS9/6809 Multivue

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Tue Jul 24 03:18:04 EDT 2007

>From: "Paul Fitch" <pfitchjr at bellsouth.net>
>Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 12:31:49 -0400
>
>I have a question about Multivue.  Is there a way to tell multivue to keep
>all its .aif files in some other directory besides /dd?  I want to try it
>out, but I don't want a gabillion aif files lying all over the place.

Feel free to spread the aif files out... as long as they get read
before gshell has to deal with the files they describe.

Putting all the aif's in one directory is a bad plan, anyway.  Gshell
has a limit to how many aif files it can handle before it crashes and
burns.  I speak from experience.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA