[Coco] TRS-80 Tandy Color Computer CoCo 3 RGB Video Cable

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 22 20:15:46 EDT 2007

Please put me on the waiting list! This seems like the best option by far.

Thanks for all the feedback folks!

RJRTTY at aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 7/22/07 9:46:40 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
gene.heskett at verizon.net writes:

Your  best bet today is a scan doubler adapter such as Roy Justice has been
making for us for the last year or so, and which plugs directly into the  10
pin on the bottom of the coco3 and drives a vga (31khz hscan rate)  monitor,
one of those "5 dollar" models quite nicely, although you may  find it has a
dead color gun at that price range.  And its probably  not any more expensive
than some of the ebay auctions might fetch for an  original cable.  And it
has
the added plus of being a known to work  solution, I have one.

Roy, speak up, here's a  customer!

Yeap, that's me.  Price is about $48 and the waiting list is
about 10 long at the moment but I will put you on it.......

Roy

** Mistrust Authority. Promote Decentralization **